Gov. Jeff Colyer announced the signing of five more bill on Thursday, bringing to 41 the number of bills he’s signed this session. Here’s a rundown;
- House Bill 2516: Provides civil immunity for damaging a motor vehicle in the process of rescuing an animal or person in danger. Here’s a summary. The bill passed unanimously in the Senate and 122-1 in the House.
- House Bill 2524: Allows wireless telephone number transfers to be included in protection from abuse orders. Passed unanimously in the House and the Senate. Here’s a summary of the legislation.
- House Bill 2590: Amends law relating to the state long-term care ombudsman program. Passed unanimously in both chambers. Here’s a summary.
- House Bill 2628: Allows the City of Pratt to dissolve its airport authority by adopting an appropriate ordinance. Here’s a summary.
- Senate Bill 279: Amends the Gas Safety and Reliability Policy Act. Passed 99-25 in the House and 32-6 in the Senate. Here’s a summary.